Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Old DC, Turn Around RFK Pronto!

 I feel that what is a Felony in the Modern 4th of July is Kevin Durant having to devolve into Sports Answer to Mayor Quimby and it is Capital Punishment that RFK Stadium is not just bad, it is on Fire and the Whole Eastern Seaboard can hear your Music Fest whether they want to or not!

I'd feel that the next lock-step movement is not lock yourself into a 40 or 50 Year Mistake Again. For real, I feel that Old DC really needs to pick up the Slack and Turn Around RFK Pronto! No one else would have had either a President or a Major Presidential Candidate had their Stadium Named for them in Memoriam, before or since, and the Taste in Sports has kept going out and I've been about that Since Middle School.

I don't think it is funny that RFK is allowed to Collect Government $ in the Shape it is in, and Oakland is even worse than DC. Washington DC's Soul is the Commanders in Sports and what Food you've gotten away with feeding it is Junk. 

Washington DC, like it or not, is the World and I'd feel morally, we can't let anyone take advantage of the World, or having someone else Demean, Demoralize and Undervalue the Integrity, Class and the Money of Government like Everyone's Mom is at Work.

Frankly, I am not a Commander, and I feel as an American, refocusing the Cranes in the Right Areas needs to be done, and 8 Years of Serial and Unrepentant Womanizers is going to be Some Kid's Elementary and Middle School.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...