Sunday, July 10, 2022

How Would Have Adam Petty Made Stock Car Racing Different?

 I am not chillax with Kurt Busch misusing the 45, and the Sport is For the Kids, too, but, I'd have to bring up the Tim Richmond Stories with it. I always think what if Aaliyah didn't mean Dad's Rights and made R. Kelly a 2 or 3 Time Parolee or even sweeter, if 99 Forever was not just a Rallying Cry for the Tortured Vancouver Base?

I don't know how much of Jeff Green's Other Worldly Lead would have been stopped in that Millennium Bug of 2000, but, I'd feel Family would have meant not being above Family Wars, like the Late Merlin "1-800-Flowers" Olsen.

What Adam Petty didn't do is have Winning Not Be Enough like an Inner City High School Game. That was not him. I'd really want to see My Hero (Kyle Petty's) Descendent Win Not Just ARCA in Charlotte after Carolina 500 Qualifying, but, the majors.

I! AM! STARVING! FOR! EDDIE! ROBINSON! AT! THE! ROSE! BOWL! IN! 1988! MOMENTS!

What that ribbon is telling is we got to feed the Body, Mind and Soul beyond Obesity. The economy has not been All All Right (Glenn Quagmire Voice) since before I was a Lisbon High School Student Body, and even if I ran Student Body Left, Student Body Right, like those Women didn't have Consequences, it would have been good.

What the Current State of Late Models speak of is Hypocrisy and that is a Problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...