Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Is Zak Brown the Vegas Wife of McLaren?

 I feel all Zak Brown does is Take Other People's Territory. Ron Dennis did that, too, but, he had reason to take Lewis Hamilton away from Sir Frank Williams, which Sir Frank had some surly words like the Neighborhood Plumber.

What Zak Brown is doing is either Take Without Asking and or Be Prepared for a No, which he is childishly not prepared for. I'd feel that what bothers me over the Palou Espionage, which sure won't win any ESPY's any day now, is Palou is the Most IRL Champion Since the IRL in Indy Car.

I'd feel that Alex Palou would not know what to do without Scott Dixon's Pilot Code, and we'd nearly circuit Scott and Larry Dixon's Same Amount of Wins in Indy Car and NHRA, which both Men are of No Relation.

It is not sweeter than Rachel's Baby, and I'd rather go to work on replacing Dallara and finding Sprint Car Heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...