Saturday, July 16, 2022

JFK Jr. vs. Bush would have been Brutal

 JFK Jr. vs George W. Bush would have been brutal. There would have been no Two Ways about it. We would have had 16 Years of Womanizers or had, instead, year after year of instability.

What is lost is the Civil Center of Politics. I do not like bringing it up, because, it is true.

Being a President would have been about Class, and that Class would have tragically been lost.

I do not see having to put Safe Internet in the Inner Cities, and I mean Safe Internet, and I'd feel that we'd have to get on 30 or 40 Years of Replacements to make up for deferrals.

Money generally is about Class, not doing God Knows What.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...