Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Tear Down, Rebuild, The Tara: The Order of the Indy Car Scene's Ownership Pool

 I feel that I would have to address the Tear Down, Rebuild, and the Tara, in Succession, around the Indy Car Scene's Ownership Pool. The trouble is, McLaren has had their Fun, Foyt has to be better than 360 Contracts, Andretti is Junk, and I'd feel it is a Pain that I have not seen a Real Bid at either True Expansion, or whaling on Dallara.

The Tear Down is the Obvious, and the Very Uncomfortable. I've played around with Commissioners like "Who's The Illest" since Grade School. Trust me, it is an Illness, and I'd feel that Illness begins and ends with Presentation (Which I'd have More than a Few Opinions on) and while I am on that Illness, Mr. Penske's Health will probably be more than a Pop Up Video by the Middle of the Decade.

The Tear Down also involves having to Rival Dallara, or Rival Dallara with American Jobs on the American Family Table. I would not ever want to see in the Scene where American Jobs are beat again over Arab Money. This is a Cerebal Palsy that is Criminal, and is ruining School and Class.

The Rebuild is a National Story, not just a National Sports Story. Rebuild begins and ends with an American Based Series Sponsor that is Very Interested in bringing on the 2022 Version of the Marlboro Challenge. Rockingham is going to have to be an Implant, Darlington is Not a National Park, Milwaukee, Springfield, and Du Quion are Not in the Witness Protection Program.

The Tara would be where "My Show" is not a Few Year Contract or Punching Holes in the Drywall like I'm Mad and Drunk. That would have made my Romantic Decisions and the Women I'd wanted, and the decisions around the Women, too.

I am not proud of any of that. What I would have felt comfortable is Season 26 of Daria where Motherhood, Divorce, and a Script Answer to For Better or For Worse, and I'd throw things if I'd had to see a 34 Year Old Cartman trashing and trashing jobs people would have worked hard for.

Moral Compasses are Not Funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...