Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I Miss Wehrenberg's Soul

 I feel that I'd kid about wanting to yell "On Wisconsin" to ape Marcus Theaters buying Wehrenberg Theatres, but, there is nothing funny about Wehrenberg's Soul being Missing.

I would rifle down my arms for everything I've missed since 5 or Before that, but, besides Carmike being there for the Lion's Share of my Youth, but, I feel worn out over Out of Control Youth in Cedar Rapids.

It is a problem when Family Areas have been held down in the matter they have been held down. The soul of the Cinema usually lives and dies with the Company that Started With them, and when you have a Business Merger or when a Cinema or Drive In is Closed for a While No Matter What, it is a nerve in the soul of the cinema.

What I'd miss out from the earlier iteration is having to go Up Top to the Corner Seat in the Auditorium. We've had as many Screens in Cedar Rapids Marion, but, more Cinemas to go around before. There is no real strong challenging of beliefs, either if it is a True Independent Movie or Injustices to Women or Girls, which would not draw the same as going 3D-HD-Digital like it was something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...