Monday, July 18, 2022

Mock National Championship of College Football Seeding

 Next Week, I will start my Mock National Championship of College Football Proceedings Monday with Play In/Wild Card Monday and Progress through through Friday where I'd crown my Preseason National Champion of College Football, as without further ado, here are my Regional Pods

6 California

11 New Mexico State

22 Rice

27 Minnesota

3 Arkansas

14 Texas Tech

19 Miami (OH)

30 San Diego State

7 Georgia State

10 MTSU

23 Virginia

26 Oklahoma

2 SMU

15 Indiana

18 Colorado State

31 Northern Illinois

5 Iowa

12 Wake Forest

21 BYU

28 Alabama

4 Kansas State

13 Houston

20 Louisiana

29 Washington

8 Fresno State

9 Western Michigan

24 East Carolina

25 Georgia Southern

1 Miami (FL)

16 Kentucky

17 Arizona

32 Charlotte

33 Army

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...