Sunday, July 10, 2022

Would Marquette, Saint Louis and Wichita State Restart Football to Appease Notre Dame?

 I'd have a feeling instead of trying to disrupt the angry Washington Huskies from Picking Off the Oregon Ducks for trying to act like Texas and not getting the Championships, I'd feel the rider should be Marquette Golden Eagles, Saint Louis Billikens and Wichita State Shockers should join the Big Ten with Notre Dame.

I'd want Marquette to be the Golden Apples as opposed to the Golden Eagles because it is too close to Southern Miss, and that would cause a tear in the Emotions in Milwaukee. I would want Saint Louis in College Football because they'd be Unstoppable at Home. And, I would want to flail Wichita State around to Revive College Football in Town.

I can't stand USC for being Entitled Pricks and I really could not stand UCLA for being a little too heavy on the Fundraising. None of those schools will make a Difference, and if Playoff Football missed Southern California Vicinity, there will be Questions, and not one of them is "Girl, It's Easy to Love Me Now!"

I'd really, really want to see a Real Life Equal of Bengal's Ozark State upsetting Notre Dame. I'd feel that I would set the scene with a Feral Saturday Night at the America's Dome where Saint Louis , the School and the Community is mad enough to upset a #1 Ranked Notre Dame out of an Undefeated Season like Texas A and M's Last Conference Score and their Only One Since the Day the Southwest Conference Ended was Sirr Parker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...