Monday, July 18, 2022

We have Money for Beer and Gambling But NOT Women's and Children's Health!

 I feel that Governor Reynolds, for as much as she denies it, still is an Alcoholic. Sadly, I would Rick Roll Fabolous and Jadakiss to prove this State would be a Saturday Morning Cartoon to the Women's Community, which is a Felony and a Crime.

The truth is, we have Money for Beer and Gambling But NOT Women's and Children's Health. For as much as we play Dance Marathon for the Kids, the Other Marathon, since Mollie Cecilia Tibbetts, has been broken.

Sadly, our bodies are broken and not getting better. I miss the Educated Kids a TON and people have no idea how much I'd miss them.

We are Pray Starving the Bad Out just to get to the Good. It is not a Double Caffeinated Day, it is an Alcohol and Red Bull Day and that is a Problem.

We'd need to be welded together like the Worst Mid-1970's Car and that still would not be enough. I don't have a Car, and I don't have a Driver, but, we have too many Entitled Pricks running around instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...