Monday, October 31, 2016

Nuturing Dirt Track Racing''s Capital, The City of Des Moines

I think in the city of Des Moines, having Boone, Knoxville and Marshalltown in reach as dirt tracks, but, none in the Great City of Des Moines after State Fair Speedway was met with the silent treatment and the end, both albeit unceremonially.

Dirt Track Racing has 1 Capital and the Corporate Nonsense and the Research and Development can and will come and go, but, what's unaccountably shameless is near next to no one wants to take time out for its home, belonging and capital. There is not a pretend smile, much less 1 Emoji involved in this.

In the end, people need jobs, and I'd much rather be in the Jim Yates position and fight, drive, piledrive and fight to win again rather than ham it up and be funny. I think we are stuck in doing what is easy here instead of Rice beating Texas.

If I was in any power, let's just max out the people instead of crowding them in. Don't even try to play the shell game with us because I don't want to win from neurotic. If it was Cowboys-Patriots Super Bowl I, I'd keep shelling 3 Touchdowns just so Belicheck can and Belicheck will play the string poorly.

The problem we have is we do our work, but not always well. If we prepared like we where never to see greatness again and stayed on the job and won, I'd want that culture more than a hottempered idiot batting like its the Midwest League and he is the pitcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...