Sunday, February 25, 2018

Iowa's Olympic Sports Fortunes are Popped, to be polite about it...

I am being polite here in a family or kinda family setting in Iowa's Olympic Sports Fortunes are Popped, like how Pinkie Pie was Popped and to be polite, I feel it is apt.

One, I feel you don't show off for Indianola like no one ever gives Pokey Pierce more weapons. Granted, I am aware of the fan-fiction aspect and internet history after the ink dried up and perserved into the 2038 or 2093.

And, Barta X (Gary Barta) thinks my state is Fluttershy! And, I feel as if the Grappling Hawks threw Minnesota and Iowa State around like ragdolls rather than a point here, a point there. And, I feel what merit if we had Little Hawks and Wahawks transfer en masse to the Old Capitol and to add to the wankiness, the Farm Kids go West to Ames, just to make Iowa State the Powerhouse.

And, it would be "FINE" if it was not so rotten. And, the only state that has done College Basketball worse is Georgia and Characterization Rival Kendrick McGarity (Greg McGarity) this Winter. And, do we really want to see someone really want to come out of Fairfield, IL when they didn't want to stay home, but want Iowa instead and the Little Hawk was more Well-Rounded and Worth It.

And, speaking of fine, I am sure someone is fine with hiring a Men's Basketball Coach previously unemployed! And, I am maddened that our Olympic Sports Fortunes escaped with Men's Basketball and no Carver Winter Honors. And, I wouldn't let go that easy the Fieldhouse was the last Winter, which they'll never know what to do with, and right behind Iowa in Winter Heat Burns is Minnesota, even with Academic Fraud skunking their worst days worser.

And, it is roaches from Lamoni to International Falls and I command, if Duke comes to Carver Hawkeye Arena for the first time in 26 Years Next Winter: Do Something, ANYTHING! And, I feel that we need to make money to the Moon, and if we don't have enough athletes who want to be here, we'd be strummed to Division III.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...