Sunday, February 4, 2018

The Methanol or Gas Battle in World Of Outlaws Will Break the Middle Line of the League

I feel, even now, I'd hate to see a rehash of the IndyCar Methanol or Gas Argument of the last decade, because for one, the World Of Outlaws is losing territory, cash and teams at an alarming rate. And, two, 410 Winged Sprint Cars are built stronger than IndyCars and I'd hate to see them catch fire when they'd crash and I'd hate to see a 410 Roast, let alone after a bad crash.

It is not like we have World of Outlaw Teams in Centerville. I wish it'd came down to that kind of raging bull of civic pride, but, it's closer to a problem child being a jock instead of a joke.

And, cars are not the place to be a joke. You have to be dysfunctional before you'd become a joke, or hurt yourself or others en route to yourself or become a hard case paraplegic or worse before joke status would envelope.

And, the only problem with a blaze of glory is we don't get to see all the other great stuff later. I never say just play sports or just stat-mongerer, but, there are plenty of cars, but, never plenty of cars to destroy, because all accidents are real.

I feel that if it ever had to be Knoxville every weekend 4 Times a Weekend, let it be, but, I feel the last things the World of Outlaws would need is knowing if their sponsor will be their Next Christmas or Be Thrown into the Fire Literally over Chicagoland, Methanol, or Fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...