Thursday, February 22, 2018

I really want to see NBA Expansion Rushed to This Fall, Commissioner Silver

I really, really, wholly feel angered that Golden State playing an exhibition in Seattle is not GOOD ENOUGH to me. And, I would lather the rush of the 1st Seattle Supersonics Revival and the Louisville Colonels Revival this Fall, Commissioner Silver.

Generally, St. Louis would have been 2nd in my order, but, I feel with the disorder of both the University and the City of Louisville like Fire over the Ohio River Skies, but, I feel Louisville needs an NBA Expansion to make the KFC Yum! Center Money.

And, I feel to start the 2018-2019 Season, we'd have Lakers- Celtics and Supersonics-Colonels start the year. I mean, let's get the minority community family again instead of just merchandising them left and right.

On this Presidents Day, I'd command change, and not just on 44 Million Posters. That would have been for Michael Jordan and Earl Campbell. Frankly, to be blunt, I'd command that the NBA Regular Season Schedule be expanded to 90 Games and have the All Star Games (NHL and NBA) be True Mid Season.

I really want to see NBA Expansion Teams this Fall, and those teams be predetermined to be Seattle and Louisville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...