Friday, February 16, 2018

The More We Get Together...Defend People We Want to Defend!

I feel like what is damaging to me is having a recurring theme like I'd want to actually go off for an honorable Labor Day and Holiday Season. And, what bugs me is don't ever fall apart when it came to sensitive days. That means Jim Yates finally winning one at the Big Go as summarily as Doug Kalitta and Ron Capps, Backyard like Pitt and West Virginia, I feel going for 12 Weeks and Day 84 as vibrant as Day 1 and Week 1.

Hungry comes off as too easy. But, the more we get together, I advise defend people we want to defend. But, certainly, I'd feel the calling tree would go twice before anyone would go defend someone nefariously notorious who didn't do the right meetings, but, yet, we'd go for the first people who'd give us cash like the Bank of London.

I mean, the more we get together, we'd have to think of ways to beat Lewis Hamilton in F1 or not just throwing money in the Flower Pot for Cancer. I feel if moving on is any old way and I feel the only good way to win and play is for dynasties, championships, and immortality or people would be wasting other people hard earned money.

And, the more we get together, I'm sure we'd know that a lot of these misfits would have been found out at 12 if they did what they did. On 2nd Thought, I feel like if the same bad babies roll anywhere, I am sure truth is not in their salt lick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...