Sunday, February 4, 2018

Operation Zombie Flu: Why Nothing Good Comes out of Bad

I feel with this Flu Season being the Zombie Flu and demands popping left and right, but, people aren't there to fill them. I don't think I want to dig into Pop Culture or Everyday Life and call a medical strain, but, this would pass on the grounds of Drunken Narcolepsy.

And, I feel we'd need in the worst honest glories. Truthfully, and I'd get red hot too easily when having College Basketball's Biggest Upset Saturday in a 45 Year Period and actually having a Madison Square Garden Crowd Noise like Neyland Stadium Crowd Noise.

Even if the Fly was Open, it would leave unwanted spades of attention. Or if Swee'Pea turned into George Washington, we'd still see kids with unwanted figures and Cadillacs.

We are already in the worst Network TV Season since the Early 1980s and to add to the Andromedia, who should we find? If that means having the Flyers every Saturday Night Next Fall and Winter for TV Ratings, I'd love that. But, I feel there'd be joys and pains in inserts or worse yet, throwing yourself against the giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...