Saturday, February 17, 2018

Monster Trucks: All The Stars and Supercross Super Tour SHOULD Happen

I feel in these messed up times, why do we need circuses for our bread? And, I feel with Feld misfortunes having everything to do with everything with not having no Circus to Showoff, I feel I would want to nudge a fresh oppurtunity to try to get all the Monster Truck Stars in the Same House rather than squeezing Bigfoot and Independent Owner Operators for made up models.

And, I feel what would be apart of this American Revoltulution is have Supercross in the combination. I am sure if the World Finals getting dislocated to New York/New Jersey Meadowlands Stadium is not sitting fine with those expecting Las Vegas.

But, the World Finals, as schlocky as it sounded, grew out of the Supercross World Championship being at the Same Sam Boyd Stadium where they swore U2 in 1993 would never be broken, let alone imagined. But, the reality is they do Formula One like the Truck Series like the Truck Series really needs development like it was the Truck Winston Cup.

I feel I am owed the right to see a correct St. Louis vs. East Carolina rivalry like the 1980s and 1990s and feel like wanting to see them fill everything from Cal Memorial, The Rose Bowl, County Fair, Bristol, Nashville Fairgrounds, School Stadiums, you name it like its the Only Show in Town instead of "We Need This" because I can't stomach Newton clashing into Fort Smith, much less Fort Worth.

And, too many versions of us don't hold water in the trenches, let alone fake us like we are actors, because we really ain't in no mood to Play a Character, Show and Every Day People at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...