Saturday, February 17, 2018

Luke Heimlich Will Get Himself Arrested This Season

I am not a fan of why Oregon State cacaphonically blends into the American West like a Pro Stock Cacklefest, but, mark my words, Luke Heimlich will get himself arrested this season.

And, I feel what Oregon State has not done is answer for why they threw a Ted Williams/Nolan Ryan Season into the sunset. And, I am sure Luke Heimlich will have repeated problems with Women before he will be dismissed and arrested.

And, I do believe that someone would have to find a way to call him out. The reality that we'd settle back towards is wait till college or he gets arrested on something serious.

This makes the Pacific Northwest even more Minor League than usual. A sign people are going about doing things great is there not just at home where they belong, but, not always gallivanting town and leaving bad babies left and right.

I am sure we will command these things by the time Coastal Carolina actually rose to a dynasty or sooner: Drug Tests, Paternity Tests, and every Violence Against Women and Children Matter over JUST Luke Heimlich alone.

Like, yeah, I don't think College is 40 Weeks of Summer Camp to forget who you be. I feel that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...