Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Is Notre Dame getting closer to being increasingly like Minnesota?

I feel a sense of shame having to air if Notre Dame is getting closer to being increasingly like Minnesota? And, I feel other than the Big Ten getting inevitable, I feel what is a loss is we need everyone together, not apart.

Would getting turfed by a soon to be departing Division I Savannah State help things? It doesn't help things that trucking a soon to be collapsing LSU in the shadow of Georgia vs. Oklahoma to get their first January 1 and Later Since 1994 helps things.

And, my big reason my feathers and a lot of other people's feathers are ruffled are character is not in the big programs, and it is becoming a charicuture and less like North Carolina and Nebraska. Anyone can do school from anywhere, but, I feel half the class kept going home and staying home a long time ago.

I think what is the looniest bin is having no real expectation or respect for people or their property, and instead, treating them like property. And, I feel the racists would be a nightmare to deal with and I don't think I want to carry Black Students or any students who wanted to learn in a violent loss funeral, let alone any funeral, period.

If integrity was for March 1st,2025 , and success without integrity is Barry Switzer, I feel like Tulsa has to be campy again and not bring shame to me, St. Louis can't keep misfiring Problems With Women in the Newborn Baby Skies, and I feel Missouri has to be a Final Four and NCAA Champions. If they burnt my gambling house down like Smoke on the Water, kid would have to be Mary Kate and Ashley to make money. Teen would have to be one of many National Heroes in their family.

I feel it is lunar like can you actually get into Duke or Mississippi? I feel it is solar like you joined your Texas Friends in Arkansas or SMU? And, let's build grain silos into space if rockets won't just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...