Sunday, February 11, 2018

Would anyone think it would be that bad to see a Non-National Champion Win Home Court in NCAA Basketball?

I feel if Home Court was offered on this table for NCAA Basketball, would anyone think it would be that bad to see a Non-National Champion Win the Regular Season? Since 1992, the short-order is UMass in 1996, which lost it and then some on Washington Birthday, and Florida, which had the jaws of sports and not just College Football again.

And, I feel in my forum, it is tough to find anyone within 3 Feet just to try see what prospective or try and email without getting upset in the process. And, I feel with no undefeated, UConn still looming on Women's Basketball and Girls having to actually coach Girls like a Woman OB-GYN in my future, and 1 Year Olds misplacing key state wars (Not on Friday Night, Mind You!) and doing the system right.

With Purdue pissing off Mormon Trail and it's denizens who'd live for Outlaws and Knoxville Season, Virginia not entirely liberating, and that it is not just because them entitled jerks who are ticked off about 2008 and take their anger out on people, and I feel the banana boats are too common now.

And, speaking of Havana, I feel having to kick the ball of self confidence throughout the aura of campus as opposed to a moral chandelier I get sick of seeing crashed as soon as I repaired it. And, I feel in the other Winter Sports, I feel there is more loathe than love, and that is generous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...