Monday, February 26, 2018

Is IMSA Falling Apart to World Endurance Cup?

I feel the IMSA Revival is getting squeezed, for the lack of anything better vs. it's Non-North American Rival, the World Endurance Cup. I still felt when IMSA was revived into the fold, it would be difficult to get lemonade out of them, or a turnip.

It is always rule .1, .01, .001, 1 that change begins at home. To be fair, SCCA is doing less better and I feel the Pro Side is beyond disrepair. And IMSA and SCCA's Front Offices are in disrepute.

First of all, Europe is doing better a more socially acceptable 1 Class than here at home. Second of all, not because I am a Helio Castroneves Fan, I wanted to see Helio Castroneves finish a Season Title like Ron Capps did in NHRA 2 Years Ago. Third of all, I'd want to see these following accomplishments in Juan Pablo Montoya Future: Drag Racing Final Win, Stand Alone Sports Car Victory (Trans Am or Equal) and Outright National Championship.

And, Ferrari will win LeMans and it drags F1 with it. But, I feel if we did "The Rich Man's Sport" Honest, we'd be having an American Revolution. I feel like I'd want to see Wine and Cheese better than a Brewers Perfect Game No Hitter. I don't think it'd be socially acceptable to do an Unlimited unless we are pressed to, but, I feel needed a resolution for Sports Car and Summer Motorcycle Racing is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...