Friday, February 23, 2018

The More I Want to Win Trumps the More We Get Together to Me....

I trying to humor people over a Truck Sized Cup Entry List, but, needless to say, it will be a harsh ride back to Talladega where NASCAR's Cup Division would have to do more than throw parties or, better yet, Back to Charlotte. I feel I'd stay in my trench more so than other people, but, I feel where is the compass to lead out of Lexington and drive Mopar like a Typhoon Alderman or Honda out of Hollywood or Nissan out of Ole Miss and the Big Old Rise from the Graveyard of the Mississippi Economy?

I feel the more I want to win trumps the more we get together to me. Deep down, we all want our friends or those we like, but, futility is mystically infuriating to me and I'd know the mannerisms like we have bosses who desperately wanted to avoid being an employee like a typhoon.

But, I feel we got lucky with Atlanta temps and we'd generally have a history of being no better than Des Moines 2 Weeks Later. (It's true). And, I don't love being our own worst enemies, but, I want to see earned rivalries just root through our schools and streets.

And, we really got nothing for real and I feel if I had to insert a socially taboo or worse phrase in "The More We Get Together", someone would have Beer Blackout instead of just Binge Drinking. And, morally, go win if your going to do your job, and win big and then some.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...