Friday, October 5, 2018

Are We Capable of a True Underground Press Today?

I feel we'd have to think long and hard about a True Underground Press, for having something Half the City would base off of, or True Protected Groups, the 1970s and 1980s Proper Baseline that has been unrealized. I don't think even if the Little Village wound in more hands than the Cedar Rapids Gazette or Iowa City Press-Citizen, people would not want paywalls, or worse, contribute to a Patreon or Kickstart when all I'd see is crates.

And, good advertising is its own publicity and great work is NOT needlessly expensive. I feel if we had another Christina Aguliera pop today, I feel we'd need to focus on music and roles interchangably. And, I'd feel in my systems, having the Victory Bell be a deterrer to hangers on, and having a Permianized Champions Sign or Signs and a interchangable Fremont Cannon.

I feel a lot of it would be the (True Protected Group) Student Union would be under the Stadium Stands. And, then again, they'd still only show up for Game Day or having to show down the Florida Gators Band at Halftime like its an HBCU at Kinnick.

We don't even come close to trying to build anyone outside Politics, Sports, or Entertainment that really transcends and that drives me crazy. Every decision starts at home, and I'd love to see Cyberspace help when you can't be there or be home, but, we can't have everyone collect money frivioulously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...