Saturday, October 27, 2018

Harreld's Severance Should Be in the Future

I feel with Gung Lu Anniversary Stone being a frightening thought for Eastern Iowans and Iowans across the World, I feel Mr. Harreld's Severance should be in the Future. I feel the miniseries of a Silent Departure, a Fireman Unit and a Memorable Loss should win Harreld's Severance in the Future.

One thing is for certain, is we are as backwatered as Oklahoma, and respect would be needed for High Skilled Jobs. And, the current State of the State University is ashamblizing Eastern Iowa and Iowa Education.

In any other times other than this, we are having to be needed to be left something to offer or make just to carry on tradition. But, we don't have kids focused on education, or Sports, or Hollywood. We have to win Outreach.

And, we are supposed to be the best at organizing, inclusion, and winning on our own power. And, what hurts me as a citizen, is unemployment is running out of money, nursing and social service is an enema blot that needs to spill over into building new jails, and courthouses, and we still have that same silent departure torch Eastern Iowa's Education Women and Girls and why we have willies scamming unemployment.

I am not looking to politics to fix anything, unless its DC to Iowa City like its our Mr. Boren. And, lord knows I don't want it to be too afraid to speak up, because, that is toxic and I don't want to be made for anything I never asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...