Tuesday, October 30, 2018

No Show, No Call and No Work: The Unaccountable Culture of Loh's Maryland

I feel like DJ Durkin and Damon Evans need to be dismissed like ASAP, not reinstated, because I have stayed on my line for the NCAA needing to clear up matters in the DMV, and making the Montreal to Miami Scene look more shameful than it really is.

And, President Wallace Loh has been called out and down by rival institutions, and the the No Show, No Call and No Work Custom in the DMV has expanded to enemic proportions, and we can do we can do to unemploy the problems, but, I don't want to be left with the one less problem problem as a false sense of security.

I am always peeved about WHO'S matters they are and that is an out of control habit. If I knew sooner Maryland was wildly undisclipined, I'd feel as if Barta would have booked Tennessee to Kinnick. But, I feel the institutional machine is stuck on machine and it can't be moved on to anything else.

What'd I'd feel better about is having someone (Virginia) taking on the Southeast, South Atlantic, and Montreal to Miami Scenes. Even though there have been more discipline and character traps than I'd really want to and not getting things done is wearing greatingly like it is a bad habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...