Thursday, October 18, 2018

I Always Feel Like UNLV Should Be A Football Giant

I feel like always UNLV should be a Football Giant with the right adults, but, I always feel let down KSpade NCAA Football Lexington Thomas is a lot greater than UNLV Runnin' Rebel Lexington Thomas in actual College Football. And, what leads me to lose my mind is how Monster Jam, Supercross, and The Monster Energy Cup always sell out the inside of Sam Boyd Stadium, but, UNLV doesn't return the favor.

Even though the Raiders are coming in When, not If, but, I feel like expectations stammer on like Birds on a Feather on a Tree. Having 1 Undefeated Men's Basketball Season should raise the funds for an Ice Hockey Program.

Stealing Tony Sanchez was the truest Home Run. But, I feel there is not enough Western Based Coaches without having to look lunar and the wrong way, and they'd relate to Eli Tomac, but, I feel that needing to break the walls for good is the healthier relationship.

Adulthood is nothing we can control, but, Chip Kelly's real stripes would bleed through. And, if when we'd cross the bridge, I don't think settlement on retreads (Pete Carroll, Jim McElwain, Bret Bielema) would inspire anyone in Clark County to go to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...