Friday, October 5, 2018

Missing Ronaldo vs. Messi in International Championships Hurts Everybody

I am still livid that USA Soccer is getting jack in the money Position and God Knows, it might be for the best. But, what is not for the best is missing Ronaldo vs. Messi in International Championships (Continental, National Club and International) Hurts Everybody.

And, I feel lucid that they don't equalize key endorsements equally. And how come one guy with no job is more okay than the other? I feel like a Riverboat on Emotions and that is not fun.

The shortage of character breaks our Road to The North Pole early. And, as much as I'd loaf having a Mud Road we never did finish, but, I feel committment is ran out like we don't know what to do.

What about putting money on people you'd believe in? That is not all new, but, the problems is out of hand.  And, I doubt people would not stand still on undue influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...