Thursday, October 11, 2018

The Resurgeance of An Anti-Social Iowa City benefits No One....

I feel for dismissing a couple free-willies, for letting another free willie run free and a different free willy keep it all until his Mrs. Gets Wise again, I feel like the resurgeance of an Anti-Social Iowa City benefits no one. It changes our schools and not for the best around,  and restarts our Keg Stand to the Top of the Party School List.

I feel the toxic erraticness is not helping people. And, we are draining and draining the wrong way and not even know it. I feel the real cancer is not focusing on who's here and we've lived an interrelated web from bad to more worse before.

The economic benefits of going from World Class to having under 10 Percent Vote in the Special Election benefits nobody. And, I thought Iowa City was above a Sexist Pig having to tell a boozy audience at a family place to goo and gaa at Past Olympians.

I don't expect dirt, or having to replace the Johnson County Fairgrounds, but, they really need to fix their Jail as in get a new one, and I feel even if "The Capital of Women's Justice" was on everything for the rest of my life, I'd love them for that. Spiritually, I am burning for such a miracle, even for a man who's used to it all good and real not good. One Willie encourages the Other Willies and that makes us worse than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...