Sunday, October 14, 2018

If Lisbon Goes Winless, I Command A Hotel Weekend for How More Mixed Up and Messed Up Than Ever Lisbon and Mount Vernon Sports Is!

Frankly, I see no joy from Nearly Going Undefeated in Baseball to nearly going winless in a matter of 90 Days! And, I am blowing the lid high and mighty IF Lisbon is Going Winless, I Command A Hotel Weekend for How More Mixed Up and Messed Up than Ever Mount Vernon and Lisbon Sports Is!

To be frank, I am ticked off WHY Mount Vernon CAN Never Beat Solon! And, I would feel better if a few credit cards where thrown in for good reason. And, I feel like what is not funny, is Commanding instead of the word Demanding.

And, I feel like getting answers right then and there why my Alma Mater is More Mixed Up and Messed Up than Ever Before. I don't want no Northeast Iowa Conferences Again, I'd want Territorial Matchups!

And, I feel like with so little is thrown at Education, I'd be better off with a Regional Zoo in Mount Vernon and Lisbon! And, we can't deny it is an angry period, and I feel better off pounding answers in our future.

If we had license to print money, I feel it would be cutting checks left and right until there is nothing left. And, the beginning of the week is the Worst Nightmare to End Worst Nightmares for All Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...