Monday, October 8, 2018

How this Champion Would View the Pro Series Structure After ARCA

I have been on this tale from the start with ARCA and NASCAR, the inevitable, but, not necessarily welcomed merger from the Start. I feel there'd be just as many trying to go pro quicker, but, I feel we'd have to say instead of 3 National Tours and 1 Special Event Tour, I would say a 4 National Tours and 1 Special Event Tour.

And, the biggest break I would feel would go the much maligned K and N East, which the better equipment and teams have increasingly gone South, and what I would break is a Proper Northeast and Southeast Series. I would never say run everything, but, I feel like we'd have to break key options on the Family Table, like rearranging key races as a territorial final.

And, the Midwest Tour would be the biggest Wild Card, which we have plenty of true Big Car Late Models, but, just as many chances to transfer the Pro Mod Route to Late Model Racing. And, I'd feel like for the First Midwest Final would be either Winchester or La Crosse.

And, I think with the West Tour, I feel that the car count would have to be premiumized. And, a healthy car count and a healthy expectation of qualifying would have to happen. And, I feel there will be more things to unpack out of the box, like having to have a correct Postmodern ASA and More Racing Venues, namely our teams and heroes and not just those in a Hurry for Cup or Indy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...