Monday, October 29, 2018

Start Focusing on Dallas Independent Again for Super Bowl Glories!

I feel Jason Garrett will get downplayed out of a Job in the Future. And, on this Blog, I have not made it a secret the Dallas Cowboys should go with Gary Patterson and Focus on Dallas Independent for Super Bowl Glories. Other than my baseline Evangelical Revival on how to make America's Team the Dallas-Fort Worth Team and Vice Versa, I feel that job shouldn't slide away from Dallas-Fort Worth.

We get the all over spiel, but what is painful is having to bring up Local Sports like Local Music to others without getting upset. And, I think if there was a real outreach to Dallas Independent, it would be a coup to both ends.

And, you can't let the biggest part of the Texas Star Slide. And, to me, we keep running into the Easy Going Route when everything collapses. And, the compass needs to keep spinning towards the championship instead of being Character,Actor and Real Person without training for Character or Actor.

With a lot of programs weaving into actual history, I feel this has to be the right move in our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...