Sunday, October 7, 2018

Actually, The NCAA Should Blow the Lid on Maryland (AGAIN)

I feel with so much toxic around Maryland Terrapin Football that I feel the NCAA Should Blow the Lid (AGAIN)! And, the outgrowth of the Swamp (Not the Florida One), has to make anyone nervous enough to start a Blue Ribbon Committee.

I mean, the NCAA was on it over Len Bias, which wrecked the State of Maryland and the whole DMV Scene in Basketball. I feel there has to be good enough reason for the NCAA to Come on Down like a Hyperactive Peter Griffin on Red Bull.

And, I am not to where District Pride would hold Montreal to Miami down. And, we had plenty of well done bases that did their work great. And, I feel that Maryland SHOULD hold Montreal to Miami down, not be the Strain. The Old Line Should be Winning Drake Relays and National Championships, or be happier to take a Fiesta Bowl more than a Spiked Punch.

If your education is good, or even your Work Ethic, they'll hire you anyway. But, I feel implored about the Yayo Diet of Maryland Terrapins Football.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...