Sunday, October 28, 2018

The Biggest Scene at the Biggest World Finals!

I feel for as many times I'd pray-starved welcome, warranted, wanted Mechanics of an Actual Machine that Actually Works to full Organs, I can say the Biggest Scene is at the Biggest World Finals.

I am not hype for hype's sake, but, everyone will want that Capco Black and White in their museum if Newly Minted World Top Fuel Champion Steve Torrence finishes the year in the same manner as Dave Schultz and Bob Glidden.

What it don't make up for is the gutting of the 5 Boroughs, gutting of the Traxxas Shootout with no warning, and losing key members of the Family Show and I feel like I am seeing that energy like a Cardboard Fire During a Chilly Big Never. And, I feel like I am crowing like a boss seeing Tanner Gray transfer for the Imminent Future, and I am craw that I nearly lost Robert Hight in St. Louis.

And, what hits me is it took the long and broken road of Top Alcohol to see their Champion finally make it in Nitro. We can count the Major Stars from the Minors like Constellations, but, I feel the Pros Glories stronger, because that is where we raise our kids to the skies.

And, This Champion doesn't want to be token, or a Truman Show, because he'd love Role Models for Kids and Safe Pop Culture and World Class, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...