Saturday, October 13, 2018

I Can't Have Both Not Getting Things Done and Not Doing Anything Together, Period!

I feel like I'd have to take the road less traveled like its actual life, or better yet, having an actual loss that would get sorer from Mid-October. And, it is less okay to have both not getting things done and not doing anything together, period.

And, I'd feel they wouldn't give anything away to just keep running from Child Support. I feel this a period when 2 Things are Bad that are together, it is not good. People will have a habit of figuring it out one way or another.

And, when you change the game the wrong way as in being a stiff, it is not good for anyone. I feel there are rules to just putting numbers up and not for no good reason.

And, I feel in this Black Hole of Red Hot Fires, it would take a lot to make it fun again rather than just saying its fun and then you get disillusioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...