Thursday, October 4, 2018

Jungle City: Bad Habits and Bad Behavior Go Hand In Hand

We already in a scary position and we ain't even in Halloween. And, I thought my Home would have landed on Venus. And, I feel bad habits and bad behavior go hand in hand, and a lot of it is nothing better.

And, a few misfits only make us look even worse. I don't mind taking out the personal when you need to, but, taking out constructive personality ruins the texture. And, we are burnt out by combative personalities when we only wanted my friends.

The only thing good about having to be held indoors is your indoors. But, I am loathe to the platitudes like I didn't see them already. Balking at those of us that are here is not fair to anyone.

Even though I'd care too hard against not at all, but, that don't change the fact our matriarchs are withering. The empty energy is just bonkers and it hurts real people, and I don't think people would be happy over that.

At some point, carting away the protest and trying to do making money on the Phone all wears out. And, when someone is lidded as a problem, it makes it harder to make money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...