Saturday, October 13, 2018

Let's Be Our Visions Instead....

I don't think being our visions is always realistic, but, I feel heated that the Cult of Personality has snatched real work from us. And, everyone tries to be Duke or North Carolina, but, we had more monetary scraps than JUST that!

Morally, I feel like I am wingless in a catarthy that is not my money. But, we can't change ToonKritic hurts everybody and Dr. Nassar hurts everybody. We are living Mr. Mooney and you can't just replace anyone with anyone.

I know someone else will pick it up, but, I am speaking for those who'd actually need Hollywood Celebrity and we cashed out against Sir Alex. I feel like I couldn't go 3 Feet at Home without something a blaze.

God only knows we can't go home for nothing. And, even if good things come to my house, I feel as if, morally, it wouldn't just maple over the bad. We have Creature Comforts that weren't optional in 1992, or 1982 when Lee Shepard clinched Pro Stock BEFORE the Big Go, but, at least have the decency to have the money and everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...