Wednesday, October 31, 2018

The More We Get Together...Together....Together....Together...Fine, Get the Picture!

Being part and parcel in a scary year and a scarier Halloween, I feel like account is hard to find and way too many Men act Mad and that's after the perks ran out the back of my building. And, that's after the Men will be Men part.

And, even though character shines, but, I feel loathe and irate in the low character and lower IQ of the lower bar. And, in Hundreds, Thousands, Millions and Billions of Characters, I don't see enough one of a kind characters I or other people would flock to.

And, the process of breaking open the repressed Justice River is not going close to quick enough as I'd hope, and that is fron 1991 and 1992. To be fair, I'd see the Party School Wall break through.

I can't play, coach, or teach, and that includes "Playing" Teacher until the real one shows up. But, what is embarassing is we live another brick in the wall and I feel horrid we are looking like Oklahoma in Iowa City. And, we can't break the City Hexes without coming together for future Cedar Rapidians.

Even if I was mellow, I could not take certain problems well, and it is never Mr. Rogers Hood or any other neighborhood derititive, it always will be Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...