Saturday, January 26, 2019

Being Split on a Nirvana Revival

Other than "Teen Spirit" being run a ground and generational like a 5-4-3-2-1 Triple Play, I feel like I am split on Billy Corgan trying to have a tour and revitalize Nirvana.

I feel what is worse is Rock Bands are up for grabs and a Dave Grohl-fronted Nirvana would not have been new, because he fronted the Foo Fighters later, but, the rub is it would have been a level-headed, more of a High School Quarterback like positioning where his and his coaches position was more Year by Year Contract and Scholarship/

But, Billy Corgan is trying to do his Elvis Act at this Point in his career and we don't have enough quality Rock Bands at this time. I would have lost it canally if the 2nd N in NSYNC was NOT Lanceden Bass and that was more keycoded like a safe and less negotiable.

But, what I see is an establishment clashing with itself like City Council and School Board and someone else taking advantage of paydays and we have to sort it all out. I feel like in the least, having to at least owe Fortysomethings a constructive legacy rather than shutting people out of the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...