Monday, January 14, 2019

What if we had One Prep to Pro be Drafted from the Same Program as a Different Prep to Pro?

I feel like wanting to see a High School Equal to UCLA in having the heir or heiress apparent to the same Winter Olympic Star be drafted the next year/cycle. I feel it is Cold Turkey, but, I feel chilly to AAU Land.

And, I feel would the Atlanta Hawks winning the NBA Finals be fun. As we have an unhealthy burn with Well Conditioned, and it is not good. And, would we have any promises of MVP Chants in the Kiel Center like Brett Hull and Al McInnis?

The burns are real, I don't think I want to ever be Hash to Burns Suit like it is a perverse backwards coffee world. And, would reviving the Supersonics move us to a Kingdome again?

I feel numb to the No Once Upon a Times, and cold, too, when I would had known otherwise the Curse of the Bambino Championship Hex Culture would have burnt a new one on the 2nd Century. And, speaking of being a torch hex, Drew Henson was above Tony Romo in the 2006 Dallas Cowboys Training Camp Depth Chart and the only time in Club Lore that they traded for a Starter in Drew Bledsoe.

And, I'm ill against those who steal big instead of grow out of the Dirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...