Monday, January 7, 2019

R. Kelly Unworkable, Jadakiss a Greater GOAT and VY HOF?

I feel with the tail end of the Overdue Blackout of Integrity, I find R. Kelly Unworkable, Jadakiss a Greater GOAT than LL Cool J and I can't stand with Vince Young live that Bachelor Lifestyle like Austin Powers and he enabled away from Harris County lockup.

I feel we have a thin sense of R and B, and I don't see nowhere near enough Minority Ladies holding their own for good. It'd be something Aretha Franklin shouldn't be stressin' over. I feel it bad enough if it our own family, but, a Queen stressin' ain't no good.

Do me a favor and try to pump a Nordic Culture at Washington State. I feel like as a Man, and a responsible Gentleman, I don't see that do something different. I don't see 1st Shift, but, I see nearly every Male Peer not have real Romance like 1970s Motown.

I mean, if Beanie Sigel was focused, I'd see him on my Sitcom Tube. Even if Matrix (Lawrence Fishburne) did more Matrix Roles, I'd live with that vs. being a joker.  And, I'd hate to see some of the guys more forgot when they the age of Antron Brown 1st Nitro (39).

Integrity ain't hoppin' here, and I feel like seeing the Valdosta over Atlanta in Valdosta more.  We can't bribe no one to be civic, and I'd be torching garbage if one of my fallen classmates was taken by R. Kelly.  It hurt to ramble like I'm not proud, and I'm less proud that the Children of Problem Men have us down the wrong way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...