Sunday, January 13, 2019

Blog 1K: Don't Question a Community's Unstoppability

I feel for Blog 1000, don't question a Community's Unstoppability. And, bulking out that tunnel is a privilege, not a right. And, I am feeling like I'd have to knock out one thing just to get to something else.

Other than having a maddening quest from Blog 900 to Blog 1000, and I really, really, feel like we are made to win or better yet, bred to win. I feel like on the backchannel, seeing the 1st San Diego Chargers NFL Draft Pick since 2016 in my System.

And, I feel like we are Born to Win, but, I just don't see it. And, I don't see it in City that is Only Supposed to be Bred to Make Economies. Made to Make Economies, and Born to Make Economies. And, I feel instead it is Grand Theft Auto XIX.

I'd much rather be on 4038 with all Go and No Stop, unless we are physically stopped. And, we'd have to be above everything bad.

Let's Land on Venus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...