Tuesday, January 22, 2019

G Unit's Demise Slams Music Fans

I feel with Young Buck's IG Rant, G Unit's Demise Slams Music Fans. And, I thought I had acts in the bag that I would have put money and concert tickets and merchandise on.

And, it is safe to say Chris Kirpatrick or Howie D did a full length solo album the same way G-Unit did. And, I feel what is disappointing is DJ Whoo Kid and Jesse Torrero left when Fifty stopped focused wholly on music.

As fans, I'd try to jar rereleases or anniversary rereleases to burn the long held All New Album Lead of Michael Jackson. And, while we on this burn, Tony Yayo's legal troubles erased his recording career and it would have been the Urban BET, which would have been sacrilege and hypocritical, but true, and I feel they jumped off the wrong way after Mobb Deep.

What is filthier than a Bad Santa is Lloyd Banks had it made after 1st Album, 50 only have the nerve to put Uncle Murda in for 2 Seconds, and I wouldn't be shocked if he tries to sue Aretha Franklin's Estate, and Young Buck's IRS Lien was paid by 50 when he was in prison, and he is trying to do the DMX Trick for 3 Albums in 1 Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...