Sunday, January 13, 2019

Iowa City is NOT Allright at this Time!

I feel like in my tune, I'd much rather make my money on Road because Home would be too interpersonal. But, I can't ignore you don't have a matching College Student to match some of your recent Alumni/Alumna and the State University would be roasted for letting people (Good and Not Good) leave the County Rent-Free, and to add to the irritation, you have my Old Boss, Jeff Nock, be running guiltlessly through the town like the Bank Robber Outsmarting the Cops.

It is personal because I've had Bad or Problem Men twist my and other lifetimes and I am not proud of it. And, the Special Needs, the Women's Communities, and other True Protected Groups have had nothing but earthquakes radiate and not in a good way, either.

I've never seen Des Moines and Iowa City be this tawdry awful, much less tawdry awful to Women. It is no D Grade like I tried and tried, but, this is a Degrade that why Nick (Caracci Jr.) split half the class and he's a crook and a creep. Or, why I see no heir or heiress apparent like I was the Audrey Hepburn in Drag and She was the Jackie O.

When North Liberty and Coralville become Capstones, that is an image problem. My aunts are not getting no better off, like it was the Garth Brooks Song, but, being needlessly aged due to other problems doesn't help. What is wild is no one is meeting payroll and I feel angry that I couldn't do the Pro-Am just with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...