Thursday, January 24, 2019

They Still Won't Play Fastball in their Rides where I'm From

I feel "The Way" even now, rubs a lot of my Middle and High School Classmates and above grade the wrong way because they still swear and cuss up and down it was their story and that later was found to be not true. And, I feel like the sublety of a Severe Thunderstorm like Wright Thompson, except it is rawer and less rehearsed.

I feel the favor I want to see is more rerelases and Young Buck's 2nd Album #1 just to unrail Taylor Swift like "Straight Outta Ca$hville" kept going neck and neck with Tim McGraw well into the Winter in Just Nashville like Nirvana vs. Michael Jackson localized. To me, it is much more effective than an Email Forest, and I don't always get to spill out my emotions or vibes without having to be rehearsed in the first.

And, real life is all around me, good and not good, and I feel like the Unforgiveness is both inside and outside like I want to talk about Infrastructure, Arena Football (Still My League and No Amount of Smoothness would change that), guilt over my Shows Living and Dying (Over and Over and Over and Over and Again and Again and Again and Again and Again) And, Unforgiveness, both external and internal, and having to need the Clingy to Wring the Cringy or Worse out of Existance.

The Texas Baseball Rangers are almost 50, 108 was 3 Years Ago, 109 Happened 6 Years Ago, and I'd need a 107 to perfection to avenge 106 and Park's Death. We live in nothing but trouble and I feel like tax dollars are not a joke or a game. And, I'd love it if I won everything big in the World and not just spieled it to someone that just works as hard as you, if not harder.  I feel like I never see the Busch Grand National Car up even now, but, I see Teslas everywhere with Ubers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...