Monday, January 28, 2019

The Battles Between Object and Advocate

This era has been nothing less than "Pay the Man", the last full length track of The Offspring's "Americana". And, I feel guilty of straddling the line between Object and Advocate, and I feel more like the 2nd and not the 1st.

I feel too many of my Male Peers are more Objective and never any advocate. And, that includes the 1 Girl Elvis's Posse Had. I am frantic in my moneymaking, and in the Autism-Aspberger's Diagnosises, I feel guilty the MD's don't see Real People.

If you tried to go after Sue Bird, you'd look bad. But, why is it a Synth-Goddess be more objected than that? Certain ladies, even now, have cache and then some.

And, this Man would raise cane if the order is stolen away and I feel the best gauge to see someone works is Kids. I feel like we'd pull orbits out of the Solar System, but, instead of Hakuna Matata, too many of my Ladies get cycled the Circle of Life.

In the ethic of Moneymaking, I feel like your Stadium Janitors are not absent. And, it is a terror, when the Workday is Done, we are both guilty of not beating UConn to Mast the Sport and not finishing Minnesota and their shabby, paper thin, paper mache Men's Basketball Lineup.

I am not State University and I feel sick of Free Willies taking advantage of a Bad Thing, and most of us are 1st Shift Citizens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...