Saturday, January 19, 2019

R. Kelly Denied Us Another Toolman when Chappelle Went to Hiding

I feel a sense of being frozen in time as was in R. Kelly getting Pissed Off (It is easy to overuse it, but, it is true in this case), about how Dave Chappelle went into hiding, irreversably and irregardlessly changing Viacom's Course, and Comedy Central's Course, overtrusting South Park for longer than it should.

I'd missed another Toolman and his (Dave Chappelle's) act would not fit no Family Show. The moral Hollywood, or Network or Sponsor Supported Cable TV misses is don't throw Rachel Greens or Monica Gellars at anyone because it is not worth the Harmonica.

I still feel why limit ourselves to a Cosby when I'd see the Matrix Bad Guy (Laurence Fishburne) do a caricature of HIS Life? I'd like to see Comedians like Jazz Artists or better yet, Marvin Gaye and Luther Vandross rather than cosplaying anyone.

In our soul, this cuts too deep. I'd still wished DL Hughley was not transferred to UPN, and the Boondocks did an R. Kelly Trial. I feel awful Black or Minority Exploitation was thrown back at our doorstep like it was a return of the Mid 1970s.

No, no, no, we did not have a Return of the Rock, but, instead, we'd have a story River that would break the Chicago River free from its banks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...