Wednesday, January 30, 2019

The Integrity in School Sports

This is not another platitude, trust me on this one. But, I feel the root of why you'd have numbers up or numbers down is academic eligibilty and the profeasance of even checking the books. I feel we'd have too many 22 Year Olds lose their usefulness, and that is a problem.

The rich don't usually get richer like a Mecca-Meowthinator. And, I don't think throwing money at a sensitive community and expect it not to peace out, I'm going to Venus is not an option. Transfers keep you from graduating, more often than not, and unless if there is an actual reason, it is wasteful and useless like an ice pack being overused.

If we needed you Carte Blanche from any place of learning, you'd have a social tug and worse habits would inundate. The phoniness and the destruction are going hand in hand and this is long after Tool Time. And, while we are on length, it jaws me like Rick Carelli never making Winston Cup or Rick Mast never winning in Winston Cup.

And, it'd be easier to bank on Vanessa Hudgens vs. Zac Efron because Zac Efron has portrayed 2 Infamous Guys on the Silver Screen. Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, and I'd much rather have heightened acheivement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...