Friday, January 11, 2019

Don't Let Down the 100,000 Young Adults in Iowa City-Coraville and the Pro Equal to Iowa City High

I feel as a Public Service Announcement don't let down the 100,000 Young Adults in Iowa City-Coralville and I'd talk 13 to 30 like we need an All American Revoltution. And, don't bring shame to anyone Mom or Aunt like they'd need more, because I'd rather have the Train Whistle like Public Security and they'd need a Southern UNI Dome for Real.

I feel I got to take it back like we had Richard Petty winning the Southern 500 big. 16 Laps Big. Or, Iowa City High had a Pro Equal which would be mostly academic, but, safety is the law like you practice in your sleep.

I feel like Todd Marinovich and Tragedy just pushin' it. I feel we rachet like we don't have Dad or Uncle drivin' the 1957 Chevrolet and keeping it well. I know we got Smartphones, but, we can't let them erode to a Hip Replacement like Music Videos.

What criminal to me is if I missed my Gals be Older and Gray like I didn't want perps on my team. (I wouldn't and I don't want to wonder about nothing unless it new liver or cancer ill, but, I feel bygones should be left by the time you leave for the Stadium). And, what truly missing is Generation X's Ladies STILL ain't getting pumped up for real and they decaying, even if they didn't jobs back at home.

I feel what if we let the Other Half do Cher and Diana Ross Roles and not just dance on Beyonce's DOT Name (Knowles-Carter) like Jay Z still NOT Not Guilty like 40 (Chris Street) vs. 40 (Minutes) rocked the Kingdome harder than Nirvana and Bosworth.

Regret and Recrimination sell down places that should be nothing less than Sold Out. And, while we on the Nothing Less than Rockingham, and we settle for Chicagoland, and history not felt like Offspring and I don't sense that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...