Friday, January 4, 2019

What Are the Chances the Tampa Bay Rays would be Demoted for the Durham Bulls?

I feel at the rate the Tampa Bay Rays are going, the sad matter in the Stadium Matter is Minor League and Independent Teams have more established Community Fan Bases. And, I don't think I'd call supplanting the Montreal Expos from Someone Else, because I don't want the recriminal in my Historical Society.

I've advocated for in the past on this Blog for the Durham Bulls to be the World's Most Famous Major League Team. That is not a stretch and I feel Durham has to step up before Charlotte only because I feel that the 1st Shift Energy of City-School-Work has been warped.

We have no bridge or completion, and I feel if the Tampa Bay Rays got sent down to Triple A, the Gamble would be risky on so many levels, especially if the A's can't wait for Napkins and they'd be following the Raiders East for Safety and Security Reasons, and I think on-table, I'd want to see Yosemite Sam Styled UNLV Rebel as opposed to a Glorified Bandit. And, that would motion the Cardinals to the Ozarks in Springfield,MO , and you'd have 2 Hoots of Promotions in Rogers and Little Rock.

And, I said, this would start another Marshall Plan down, and not having to delete the Money Losing and Historically Revelant American Association. And if we return Milwaukee Brewers and the Washington Nationals to the American League and re-remark them as the Senators, I don't think the National Pasttime has had a formal history nuturing in the National Capital, and remark the Astros to the NL and formally badging an Montreal Expos Revival and Buffalo having to have a Summer Rooting Principle in the Major Pros.

What it do, is not make over a promotion-demotion system yet. I feel as if I'd be a stickler here, and if it was a Southern Triple A, you'd have the Lone Florida Triple A, and the Bus would have been Gwinnett, Charlotte, New Orleans, Nashville, Louisville, Little Rock and Rogers to flank and even though it would have road games end at a decent hour (A Real Concern of Iowa, Oklahoma (nee City) in the Late 1990s, and Omaha's Fan Bases) but, later, have to think of promotion expansion instead of heating contact heights (IE America's Series).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...