Friday, May 17, 2019

Are the PGA Tour Majors Becoming Crown Jewels Instead?

I feel like the only real good thing in moving the PGA Tour Championship into May is to Accomadate the Olympics. There'd be so much right and wrong in that, namely taking away oppurtunities to qualify for Majors.

The Board would be Masters- PGA- US Open-British and the Tour. It should be Masters-US Open-British Open- PGA Championship and the Tour Championship and in Olympic Years, you'd sandwich the Olympics between the British Open and the PGA Championship and the Olympic Trials would have to be after the Masters.

There aren't any good answers and I feel there are more characters trying to pay off Student Loans and I don't know if anyone would carve their way through Latin America and Asia for a Tour Card.

I don't think this Tour has known inclusion, other than these programs. And, I'd sense the Influencer Nonsense is the Worst in Golf, crowding out actual talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...