Friday, May 31, 2019

Cup Series Points Overhaulin' and Being Serious About Extending Dash 4 Cash

I feel like for necessary reasons, I would feel like having to eliminate Stage Racing and Playoff Racing. I feel in my Cup Series Points Overhaulin',  would return the Double Stableford Era Points System and I would base Bonus Points on Busch Pole, Leading a Lap, Leading the Most Laps and Major Bonuses (Daytona, Martinsville, Sonoma, Darlington and Phoenix).

I'd feel Dash 4 Cash would need a similar extension/overhaul as in (Daytona, Road America, Iowa and Phoenix), because I'd sense a similiar Major Bonus System. And, what eats me up is the whole Roval Carolina 500, amid other things, because getting a Social Classic is not to be confused with a Sports Classic.

This would be a very monumental leap of faith, and I think in all of this, not having Pocono has everything to do with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...